Tiveron Law’s Debt Collection Department strives to serve each client with skill, resourcefulness, and integrity while maintaining a personal, yet progressive approach. Our focus is to help improve our clients’ bottom lines by collecting judgments and delinquent accounts receivable through an open and ethical approach that results in fast turnaround and sustainable returns.
All accounts are handled by local, experienced and knowledgeable collections professionals, well-versed with HIPAA and fair debt collection and credit reporting laws and guidelines.
We have the ability to tailor a collections plan that best meets our clients’ specific needs and to offer a flexible or structured contingency fee schedule. Our typical collection procedure is as follows:
- New accounts are entered into our computer system the day they are received and can be submitted electronically
- New account debtor notices are prepared and mailed regularly
- Follow-up telephone calls are made to each debtor and monitored on a weekly basis
- All delinquent accounts are recorded with credit reporting agencies
- There are no up-front costs to collect on your delinquent accounts
- We offer a seamless transition into legal proceedings, only when deemed necessary and after consultation with the client
- A monthly check and trust statement is provided detailing any/all payment activity for that month