Advances in anesthesia have made many surgeries and procedures possible, which, in turn, have saved many lives. However, anesthesia does carry risks, and anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists must ensure that the patient is cared for at a safe level of sedation.
Negligence can cause some common anesthesia mistakes, which include, but are not limited to:
- Anesthesia awareness.
- Anesthesia dosage error.
- Delayed delivery.
- Failure to intubate or injury caused by negligent intubation.
- Failure to monitor the patient.
- Failure to recognize complications.
- Allowing a patient to go unattended.
- The pulse oximeter alarm was turned off.
- Improper administration of oxygen during surgery.
- Unnecessarily prolonged sedation.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to an Anesthesia error, allow the experienced attorneys of Tiveron Law to fight on your behalf for just compensation. Contact us today for a free consultation.