Tiveron Law PLLC Attorneys Receive Super Lawyers® Recognition
Nine attorneys from Tiveron Law PLLC have been selected to the 2022 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
September 8, 2022
We are pleased to announce that nine attorneys from Tiveron Law PLLC have been selected to the 2022 Upstate New York Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in New York are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the designation.
The 2022 Super Lawyers are:
- Corey J. Hogan – Civil Litigation
- Diane R. Tiveron – Business / Corporate Law
- Steven M. Cohen – Criminal Defense
- Steven G. Wiseman – Family Law
- Kenneth A. Olena – Family Law
- Kevin S. Mahoney – Family Law
- Paul M. Pochepan – Bankruptcy: Consumer
Additionally, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive the Rising Stars honor. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for ten years or less.
The 2022 Rising Stars are:
- Ryan C. Johnsen – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Pia Perfetto – Business / Corporate Law
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters® business, is an attorney rating service. Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Upstate New York via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research, and peer evaluation. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.