Mr. Johnsen is an attorney at Tiveron Law, primarily focusing in the firm’s Personal Injury and Litigation Department.
While attending SUNY Buffalo Law School, Mr. Johnsen was part of the University’s Consumer Financial Advocacy Clinic and was the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for his work with the program. While in law school, he was a clerk at New Era Cap Co., Inc. Following law school, Mr. Johnsen has gained exposure to several areas of his litigation practice, including special education claims against school districts, employment discrimination claims, general business disputes, and work in Erie County Surrogate’s Court on contested trusts and estates.
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America, 2023
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star, 2019-2022
- Robert J. Connelly Trial Technique Award, 2013.
- Western District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Western District of New York Bankruptcy Court
- United States Federal Court of Claims
- B.A., 2009, Nazareth College
- J.D., 2014, State University at Buffalo Law School, Cum Laude.
Professional & Community Activities
- Southtowns Volleyball Club
- Ryan C. Johnsen to Present at Have Gavel Will Travel: Appellate CLE
- Tiveron Law PLLC Attorneys Receive Super Lawyers® Recognition
- Tiveron Law Attorneys are recognized in The 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Can I be Liable for the Things I Say on Social Media?
- “Don’t Sweat it”
- 2019 Upstate NY Super Lawyers Announcement
- Lavern’s Law: Expanding the scope of Medical Malpractice Suits in NY
- Congrats to our 2018 Legal Elite of Western NY!
- What’s In a Name, Anyways?