Tiveron Law PLLC Attorneys Receive 2023 Super Lawyers® Recognition
We are pleased to announce that ten attorneys from Tiveron Law PLLC have been selected to the 2023 Upstate New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of lawyers in New York are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the designation.
The 2023 Super Lawyers are:
- Diane Tiveron- Business / Corporate Law
- Steven Cohen- Criminal Defense
- Steven Wiseman- Family Law
- Kenneth Olena- Family Law
- Kevin Mahoney- Family Law
- Paul Pochepan- Bankruptcy: Consumer
Additionally, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive the Rising Stars honor. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for ten years or less.
The 2023 Rising Stars are:
- Daniel Gvertz- Family Law
- Pia Perfetto- Business / Corporate Law
- Ariel Bauerle- Litigation
- Ryan Johnsen- Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is an attorney rating service. Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Upstate New York via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research, and peer evaluation. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.