Kenneth A. Olena has worked as a family law practitioner for the last 40 years. He specializes in divorce proceedings, ranging from small to multi-million dollar settlements. Since 1981, Kenneth has practiced across upstate New York and predominantly in the Western New York region, helping clients with thousands of divorce cases; before his work at Tiveron Law, Mr. Olena also provided excellent support to clients with Siegel Kelleher & Kahn for more than 21 years. With expertise, he has handled various financial complex actions involving difficult custodial battles, hardships regarding property ownership, and management of clients’ businesses or professional practices.
He received a B.A. in Education, cum laude, from Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts, and a Juris Doctor from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law. Mr. Olena is also a Member of the Bar Association of Erie County.
Mr. Olena’s remarkable experience, renowned reputation, and timely responsiveness in all matters help put his clients’ minds at ease and assist them in feeling comfortable in trying times. Accordingly, Kenneth has been designated as a Super Lawyer in Family Law from 2008 to 2022.
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, Upstate New York Edition, 2008-2023 – Family Law
- Best Lawyers in America© 2024- Family Law
- New York State, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1982
- J.D., 1980, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- B.A. in Education, 1977, Amherst College, cum laude
Professional & Community Activities
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member
- Tiveron Law Attorneys are recognized in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Tiveron Law PLLC Attorneys Receive Super Lawyers® Recognition
- 2019 Upstate NY Super Lawyers Announcement
- Congrats to our 2018 Super Lawyers!
- Family Law and Mediation Open House
- Divorce and the Family Business
- Where Do I Reside? Am I A New Yorker?
- Marital Property: When Does the Clock Stop?